I have a selection of RPG books, old loose Citadel figures, small boxes of other mini's (Call Of Cthuhlu, Colonial, modern GW, etc)
So far my thoughts are:
- Price the goods to make giving change easy & take loads of change.
- Some bags probably wouldn't hurt either
- Clearly price items - even if its a sign saying "all figures in this box £1"
- Clearly label what's in a box - seperate out different interests - don't make folk rake through a box of Fantasy figures because you've told them there are a dozen Colonial ones in there somewhere!
- Try to organise the layout to maximise the number of people that can get stall side.
- Check your prices and set slightly low to sell - everyone loves a bargain!