Wednesday 15 September 2010

How Not to Blog...

Hello all!  You may have noticed that I've been slacking recently, leaving all the posting on this site to Pete, Arabian Knight (I'm still not convinced that's his real name) and Von.  Well, this is in no way due to a lack of interest, in fact it's the opposite!  The reason I've not been blogging about building, painting and gaming is that I've actually been building, painting and gaming.  What with this and what I like to call 'real' life (i.e. all the boring stuff), it's been a while since I've found the time to sit down and write about how wonderful I am...

Ahem, anyway what this means is that I have a heck of a lot to write up, so expect to see it soon on this very blog.  In the meantime, here's a peek at my workbench.


And here's something funny, see you soon!

No comments: