Sunday 16 January 2011

eBay II - Return To The Bargain Basement

Evenin' all.

 Just a quicky to let you know that there are some ex libris Von Dark Elves, Tyranids, World of Darkness roleplaying books, Warmachine Mark I rulebooks and a few other odds and ends currently up on eBay, should you be into that sort of thing.

If my new camera had mysteriously arrived within an hour of being bought - unlikely - I'd be filling out this non-post with pictures of models which I (very Frugally) either rehabilitated with bits I had lying around the house, or built out of stuff I'd traded an unwanted GW gift voucher for.  Unfortunately the camera has yet to transcend the laws of time and space, and so you'll have to make do with me telling you that I've done some conversions until it arrives.

No comments: