Thursday 19 March 2009

The Frugal Challenge!





So what is the The Frugal Challenge?

The Frugal Challenge is a way that Traders can inform readers of this blog of the fantastic range of products out there. This will be done by this site posting reviews of products and services and letting the public know if products offer high quality and value for money.


What's all this 'Frugal Gaming' business Anyway?

Frugal Gaming is an approach to gaming where gamers examine their spending habits and ensure that they are buying good quality products that they will both use (not stick in the back of the cupboard), and enjoy using.


What are the benefits?

As a trader of manufacturer you'll be sending me your merchandise (be it boardgames, trading cards, paints, scenics, miniatures, rule sets or reference books) for review on a website read by all aspects of the gaming fraternity.


Whatever wargaming or boardgaming product you have, let me know and we can arrange a review for you. This site has a diverse readership and we cater for all aspects of the hobby.


So what do I do?

Firstly send me an email (by clicking my profile link on the right hand side of the page) stating your interest and I'll get back in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you!